German and English intensive courses will continue until September 2, 2016.
Intensive course German C1 / Test Preparation will continue until December 16, 2016 at the latest. If you are interested in a C1 course, please contact email@example.com.
Our evening courses and individual lessons as well as company trainings will continue as usual. If you have any questions regarding these courses, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note: The opening hours of our administration have changed since July 11th, 2016!
We changed our office hours to optimize our service for our language students. Until further notice, our office is open at the following times:
Monday: 08:00 – 15:30 and 17:30-18:30
Tuesday: 08:00 – 15:30
Wednesday: 08:00 – 15:30
Thursday: 08:00 – 15:30
Friday: 08:00 – 15:30
Lessons can still be scheduled outside of these times.
Please note that during the vacation time from 01.08.2016 to 12.08.2016 our course administration office will be opened from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. During this time the administration services we offer will be reduced.
F+U Academy of Languages Darmstadt - benefits
The F+U Group of Companies is one of Germany’s largest private education providers. It has centres throughout the Federal Republic as well as in other European countries, and cooperates with state and private education providers all over the world.
The F+U in Darmstadt specialises in professional further and continuing education, as well as commercial retraining and qualifications. Since 1989, emphasis has focused on IT qualifications; since 2006, the range of courses has been enhanced with the dual bachelor degree programme at the International University of Cooperative Education (Internationale Berufsakademie - IBA). This tradition of success is now being extended with the opening of the F+U language school, already renowned in Heidelberg, location of F+U’s headquarters.
Your reasons for choosing F+U - the key criteria
- Central location: Outstanding public transport connections, a one-minute walk from Darmstadt’s main railway station, directly opposite the station’s main exit (two-minute walk to the bus/tram stop), classrooms in an historical building, newly renovated, lift, parking spaces.
- Wide range of educational competence: F+U runs a University of Applied Sciences for Business, Technology and Culture, an International University of Cooperative Education, secondary schools (Gymnasium and Realschule) and a number of academies specialising in commercial and vocational foreign language training.
- Memberships and partnerships: FaDaF (Fachschaft Deutsch als Fremdsprache); VDP (Federation of Private Schools in Germany); Eurohodip (European Hotel Diploma); DRV - German Travel Association; Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici; Olympiastützpunkt Rhein-Neckar e.V. (Olympic training centre); German Youth Hostel Association.
- Year-round provision guarantee for all language courses.
- Wide selection of rooms in our own student halls of residence and apartments, with host families and at F+U’s Pallas Hotel.
- Good value for money.
F+U Academy of Languages
Tel. +49 6151 66728-0
Fax +49 6151 66728-29